"K" Line provides stable and reliable containership services on routes that cover countries around the world, responding promptly to changes in the trade environment and strengthening their international competitiveness.
January - March, 2013
(1) All “K” Line Services - Covering all services, where “K” Line operates vessels and/or charters slots.
(2) “K” Line Operation Vessels Only - Covering vessels under “K” Line operation.
Performance Criteria for (1) and (2):
- Period : January through March, 2013
- Scope of trade lanes : Asia-US West Coast (USWC), Asia-US East Coast (USEC), Asia-Europe (EUR), Asia-Mediterranean (MED) and Intra-Asia
- Measured ports : the first discharging port in destination region in the outward voyage from Asia region and the turning port of inward/outward voyage (deemed last discharging port) in Asia region in the inward voyage
- On-time arrival : berthing within 24 hours of the announced schedule is regarded as on-time arrival.
- On-time ratio : the numbers of on-time arrival / the numbers of voyage
Outlines of the Period
Overall on-time performance for January-March, 2013(1Q 2013) stayed at about the same level as for the previous quarter(4Q 2012). Asia-USWC, Asia-MED and Intra-Asia services improved slightly whereas Asia-USEC service particularly true of our operation vessels had a drop due to bad weather in the Atlantic Ocean.
To read the PDF files, you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
If you do not have it, you can get it here.